Monday, July 21, 2008

Gaining Insight

On Friday, August 1st I will be working with Project417.com handing out lunches to the homeless on the streets of Toronto. I would like to get a large group to with me so that we can really connect with these people to see what their needs are, why they are in the situation they are in and where they came from, as well as spreading the love of GOD. We will meet at the Dundas Community Centre parking lot at 5:45 pm to drive down by 6 pm.

Would you like to help our brothers and sisters in need?

Please contact Cassandra Wallace dccdancing@yahoo.ca to let me know you will/may be coming so I can let you know what you will need to bring.

**Anyone who would like to be a driver, we will chip in some money to cover your gas if we need you.**

Thank you for your help in serving the Lord's people!

No comments: